Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Film Awards - Foreign Language - Nomination Thread

Options
  • 07-01-2012 1:55am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭

• Please nominate for the Best Foreign Language Film in 2011!
    • Only 2 nominations per person
    • You can justify your selections if you want, but don’t criticise other peoples’ selections
    • The movie must have been in Irish Cinemas between January 1st and December 31st 2011
    • This is the third of three nomination waves. Voting will begin shortly.
    • A list of potential candidates can be found here, although please feel free to nominate anything not included.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

A Separation

Poetry

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,483 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

A Separation

I Saw the Devil

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,293 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

13 Assassins

I saw the Devil

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Incendies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Le quattro volte (well, it meets the 'foreign' criteria at least)
    The Kid with a Bike

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

13 Assassins

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I Saw the Devil
    13 Assassins

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Phuckitt

Troll Hunter hee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭p to the e

To the annoyance of some and the sigh of relief of others, Takashi Miike takes a break from his usual celluloid madness to direct the fabulous 13 Assassins. Some stunning cinematography interlaced with professional story telling makes for a film that will be become Miike's Magnum Opus

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Is teanga iasachta é an Béarla. ;)

Seriously, A Separation

• Advertisement

I Saw the Devil - Brutal violence may be what the casual viewer saw but there is an intelligent script to back it up and none of the violence is there simply for the sake of it.

Outrage - Featuring brutal violence, a fantastic central performance and some of the best dark humour of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Decuc500

Point Blank

Julia's Eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭sxt

Incendies

13 Assassins

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

The Skin I Live In

A Seperation

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement