Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Film Awards - Animation - Nomination Thread

Options
  • 07-01-2012 1:55am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,676 CMod ✭✭✭✭

• Please nominate for the Best Animation Film in 2011!
    • Only 2 nominations per person
    • You can justify your selections if you want, but don’t criticise other peoples’ selections
    • The movie must have been in Irish Cinemas between January 1st and December 31st 2011
    • This is the third of three nomination waves. Voting will begin shortly.
    • A list of potential candidates can be found here, although please feel free to nominate anything not included.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,415 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Evangelion 2.22 (since it was only released widely this year)

Summer Wars (same)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,246 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Rango

Kung Fu Panda 2

• Registered Users Posts: 11,975 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Kung Fu Panda 2
    Lion King(if it counts,as it was in the cinema) If not Puss in Boots

• Registered Users Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭p to the e

It was at the witching hour with a few cans on me that I decided to sit down and watch Rango and I was blown away. Hopefully it was nothing to do with being under the influence but I found it hilarious, well written and containing stunning graphics.

Rango - Had no expectations at all but was blown away by the film. Beautiful to look at, with some great nods to the genre and one of the most inspired scenes of all time.

Summer Wars - Something of a mess but a beautiful mess at that. Gorgeous animation, a plot that throws in everything including the kitchen sink and some great humour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Rango
    Arthur Christmas

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement