Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 210

Options
  • 07-01-2012 3:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here as one of these? I bought mine today, but upon further inspection, it looks like the page/menu button is kind of 'stuck'. When I say stuck, I really mean that it's not jutting out like any of the other 3 buttons. If I press it, it still works but I have to press it in more than the others. In pictures, it looks like this (silver) button should be sticking out, but I just wanted to make sure! Does anyone else have one?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

paulo6891 wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here as one of these? I bought mine today, but upon further inspection, it looks like the page/menu button is kind of 'stuck'. When I say stuck, I really mean that it's not jutting out like any of the other 3 buttons. If I press it, it still works but I have to press it in more than the others. In pictures, it looks like this (silver) button should be sticking out, but I just wanted to make sure! Does anyone else have one?

Thanks

That doesn't sound right. Bring it back and get it replaced with a watch that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 guysmiley

paulo6891 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

I got a Garmin 210 from Anazon for the OH. I noticed this also. The button is also a bit uneven, i.e. not jutting out the same amount on both ends. The black buttons are easier to press. But it operates fine really, and the OH is happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭paulo6891

Interesting.

I have mailed Garming to see what the craic is, but won't be expecting a reply any time soon.

Here is a picture of mine...

n6xdh0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭paulo6891

Looks like a new design. Tried a 110 in a shop, it was the same. Went into another shop, design was the same. The guy above bought from amazon and had the same. Ditto with a couple of ppl on different forums so it must be a new design

Advertisement