Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the fella that tackled Nemi fri night

Options
  • 07-01-2012 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

c2471.jpg

wasnt as brave as he was saying :p:D:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

lol saying he's in RED clan. Along with 3000 other **** lol

Check his stats - he's not in any clan the fooking moron.

His stats are worse than mine (for damage done, total experience, total damage, and number of kills) despite playing 600 more battles than me. In other words - he's ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Destroyed

lol saying he's in RED clan. Along with 3000 other **** lol

Check his stats - he's not in any clan the fooking moron.

His stats are worse than mine (for damage done, total experience, total damage, and number of kills) despite playing 600 more battles than me. In other words - he's ****e.

HAHA, what a dick. Totally worth it to "oops" tk him.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

What happened Fionn, was he giving Nemi grief?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

yea talking crap saying he would beat our entire clan 1 v 1 so i challenged him, and u see what happened above

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

yea talking crap saying he would beat our entire clan 1 v 1 so i challenged him, and u see what happened above

Only 1 word can describe him - Gob****e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Nem_e

Ah Fionn sticking up for little auld me, :).

Just to give people some background,

Was in a Platoon with Destroyed and Fionn rolling in our Tier 10's, leaving base in my Maus, KingWhine, opps i mean KingWin kept rolling into my tracks stopping me from moving, Destroyed gave him a warning he'd shoot him if he didn't stop messing around so he rolled off my tracks and onto Destroyed E100.

Then an unfortuate friendly fire exchange occured in the heat of battle, my cannon accidently went off in kingwins T-50 (some sort of light scout tank) thiers was nothing the medics could do :(, awful mess really. anyway....

He blew up with loads of abuse, my onlyresponse being a dignifiend and a little drunken " opps".

After the game he messaged me and started with aload of abusive offence gruff about my sexuality and the Clan, I had a good laugh at it just thinking of how worked up he was getting over the whole thing.

Some people

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

He blew up with loads of abuse, my onlyresponse being a dignifiend and a little drunken " opps".

or u sure that wasnt a largely drunking ooooopppps..:)
    but at least you got the first one shot kill off the game..

Advertisement