Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown TV show please help !!!!

• 07-01-2012 3:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Well lads badly need a hand here:confused:. There's this TV show i remembered out of nowhere the other day and no one i know can remember it, Hopefully one of ye can help me out
    The image i can remember is it's a show set in the future based on some weird mole looking animals and there was always some weird robot noise in the background
    Yeah it's a fair vague description :pac: but maybe it's enough to spark ye're memories i'm hoping it wasn't just a dream now anyway sound and gluuuuck :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 LedHendrix

Ooooh yes and aswell it was a clay motion picture

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭hynesie08

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Yes i remember the show you are talking about, it was a kids tv show in the 1990's, going to rack my brains now and think of the name of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

By dickens i got it, would it by any chance be the wind in the willows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lt. Frank Drebin

hynesie08 wrote: »
    I too would've it was the clangers....????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

there was always some weird robot noise in the background
    Well that rules out Wind in the Willows.
    I guess The Clangers.
    Pure class it was too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

My first thought was also The Clangers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 LedHendrix

Thank you sooooo much !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Can I ask about a tv show I can't remember or it was a tv drama? The storyline was about a fella who came home from the army and his wife was blonde, i think she was having an affair or he thinks shes having an affair and he kills her in his car I think in the end. It was set in Dublin in the 1990's.

Advertisement