Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evangelion Re-Take (All Ages)

Options
  • 07-01-2012 4:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi there,

I'm a big EVA fan and I've heard great things about Re-Take but I haven't been able to find a decent copy of the all ages version. Does anyone know where I could get it in a .pdf book style format? Everything else gives it to me with each page as a single file making it very awkward to read.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Cytokines,

We do not permit links to licensed manga - please read the charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Reopening the thread as it was pointed out that the doujinshi itself is not licensed outside of Japan.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Technically, IIRC Re-Take was a self-published doujinshi so it wouldn't even qualify as "licensed" in Japan :pac:

For reading manga on a computer, I generally download the ZIP files, rename the extension to CBZ and have a dedicated reading app (QManga in Windows, SimpleComic in Mac).

I'm not sure what you could use to create PDFs though.

*edit*
    Don't forget that Re-Take has an OST, too.
    I love it personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

I have the whole Re-Take manga on my computer just can't remember where I got it, I could try emailing it to you if you want but not sure if that would work as it is a big file.

I personally didn't like it myself. I really enjoyed it up to first few volumes then towards the end I didn't know what was going on. 0_o I did like Asuka's character in it though.

Advertisement