Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone been to Game or GameStop in the sales?

• 07-01-2012 4:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy a new controller as the left bumper on mine has broken.
    I'm just wondering if there's any good deals in Game or GameStop on controllers, only the official one will do, third party controllers always feel uncomfortable to me(Only exception to this has been the Wii.), pre owned or new is fine, the color I want is black.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Game are cheaper from what I remember

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Smyths at €35 instore or if you can shop online, try Gamestop at €28 delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tcite

Picked up F1 2011 from Gamestop for €40. It's a hard one to get used to when you haven't played it for years.

Picked up the PDC Darts game too for €30. Is there only one mode for playing this on?

As well as that I picked up the xbox membership, got 14 months for €50(though I used a voucher for this)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

GAME are always a mile cheaper, and the staff are generally nicer. You could try adverts.ie too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I saw official black xbox controllers in Harvey Norman for €22. They were in one of the bargain bins near the counter, I figured they are getting rid of stock as the new swanky silver controllers are coming in, I saw one in HMV for €45 I think. I am looking for a new controller aswell, but I kind of want one in a different colour, I remember they had baby blue controllers on sale for a while, but cant find them anywhere, might just spring for the new silver one. Was very tempted to get another black on though as I dont think €22 can be beaten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Picked up the Kinect sensor for €99.99 in Game. Delighted with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭lincminus

check pixmania website they sell few types of controller wire or wireless blacl and white
    price was around 25 euro i guess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,222 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Picked up the Kinect sensor for €99.99 in Game. Delighted with it.

99 is still very expensive that will drop to 49 this year I reckon they want the gamers buying software and the hardware is over priced IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

It was €159.99 in the Argos across the road so I still think I did well.

Advertisement