Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling house to Kildare COCO

Options
  • 07-01-2012 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi everyone,

Just wondering has anyone ever sold their house to Kildare county council?

We are considering trying to sell and are looking at all options. Dublin city council have a scheme whereby you can sell the house to them and they will then use it as a rental property etc. Would like to know if Kildare co co do the same. Cant see anything on their website.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

i worked in this area in a different local authority

they would operate the same scheme i imagine, but it would be down to their budget and housing plans for the year ahead -

contact the housing department, may be housing construction section that deals with housing acquisitions

you should also send in writing details of your house, size, number of rooms etc, obviously talk it up as much as you can, and your expected selling price - i'd start with a proposal around the current market value for starters

best of luck

Advertisement