Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Dubai -Help needed!!

Options
  • 07-01-2012 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

I am just wondering has anyone any idea the best way to get a job BEFORE moving abroad? I am planning on moving to Dubai in a few months and I would like to secure a job before I arrive I am currently working in the financial sector.

Also I have a place to stay with family but I would like to find my own accomodation eventually and Id like to share with other Irish people.

Any help/contacts much appreciated:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 umaz

Please PM me
    Thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Irelandtodubai

I am only interested in genuine and useful information.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

You can enter on a holiday visa for 3 months. Many people do this and look for work while here, you can extend this visa by leaving (to Oman) and returning on a new holiday visa...

Its obviously easier to get interviews while you are in the country, but it depends on the industry... I have no idea about the financial sector.

Theres loads of Irish here, if you want to hang out with them join a rugby or GAA club... otherwise theres lots of other interesting people to hang out with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

No problem, any time... don't mention it

Advertisement