Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Might not be around for a bit...

Options
  • 07-01-2012 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just letting you know I might not be around for a while.

Basically I got hit with a few bloody huge bills, which left myself absolutely fooked for paying my rent.

I'll probably have to sell my computer and stuff so I don't get evicted, and try build a new one at the end of the month.

I actually can't believe 1 of the bills I got hit with, but as it was DD, feck all I can do about it.

I might be on later, but unlikely. I still have access to net etc so will catch up with all the goings on when I can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

hope u get it sorted soon we can gather all b-ie tanks and blow them away if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

mercenary2 wrote: »
    hope u get it sorted soon we can gather all b-ie tanks and blow them away if needed

Ha good plan, maybe Dio can build something!

Advertisement