Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Johnny

Options
  • 07-01-2012 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

Little Johnny jumps on a bus & sits behind the driver. Johnny starts chanting at the top of his voice ''If my Mum was a cow & my Dad was a bull then I'd be a calf...if my Mum was a ewe & my Dad was a ram, then I'd be a lamb...if my Mum was a mare & my Dad was a stallion then I'd be a foal
    The driver was getting pis!*d off and said to Johnny ''And if your Mum was a wh!re and your Dad was a w*nk&r then what would you be?"
    Johnny replied ,
    ''A bus driver''

Paddy and his wife are searchin the room of their teenage daughter kay, they find a packet of fags and paddy cries '' oh lord our daughter is a smoker.'' A few moments later they find a bottle of vodka, paddy cries ''saints preserve us our little girl is an alcoholic!'' Next they find a packet of c*nd*ms ''GOD help us'' cried paddy. ''She's got a fock!n co(k !''

Advertisement