Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AG science grasslands

• 07-01-2012 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

I cant seem to find any information of on this.
    I cant even find the basics such as the types of grasslands. can someone who did it tell me some sites to get some info.

Please do not refer me to the ag project thread as it has nothing there to help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

What book do you use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

well we just get notes but I do have the book breaking grounds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

To be honest it sounds like you just can't be bothered doing the work yourself. I have put a ton of information on the Ag Science thread and if you have Breaking Ground there are four chapters on grassland in it with plenty of information on grassland types. Also there are pictures of different types of grass in the chapter on plant identification as well as the grassland chapters.

So for you to be asking for information on grassland types is a bit disingenuous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I have Breaking Ground and the chapters on grassland are class.

Advertisement