Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syncing issues with iPhone

• 07-01-2012 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm trying to sync contacts for a friend who is after getting a new iPhone. She has been using the new iPhone for a while now and has accumulated some contacts but the majority of her contacts are on her old iPhone.

So my question is, can you transfer the contacts on the old iPhone onto the new iPhone without losing the contacts that have already been added to the new iPhone?

I tried using iTunes on my laptop but I just end up getting frustrated. It's looking to sync with Outlook or Yahoo or Google...but I don't want to get them mixed up with the existing contacts I already have.

Why couldn't she have gotten an Android...it would have be oooh so much straightforward!!!

Comments

Advertisement