Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Way matches are decided when connection is lost and its a draw

Options
  • 07-01-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭

I heard that its whoever has the most shots on target when the connection is lost.
    i think this is stupid because you can go a goal down, get a lucky one back and keep hoofing the ball to the goalkeeper until you have more shots on target then quit out even though the other player is dominating the game

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭ConorBF1

Surely it is whoever loses connection that loses the match?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Brendan97 wrote: »
    I heard that its whoever has the most shots on target when the connection is lost.
    i think this is stupid because you can go a goal down, get a lucky one back and keep hoofing the ball to the goalkeeper until you have more shots on target then quit out even though the other player is dominating the game

Not true. Try it if you want but your record and DNF will take a battering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Whoever disconnects loses. The same as it's been every year.

Advertisement