Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SP Sound issue

Options
  • 07-01-2012 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks. I finally picked up this game yesterday. I'm just working my way through the SP first of all but I'm noticing an issue that I don't see much info about throughout the web.

In places, the sound is ~1 second ahead of the video. I've just started but I've got 2 standout examples already:

1) when the 2 lads drop the plank of wood to use as a bridge - the sound of the impact of the plank occurs as they're dropping it, when it actually hits. . .silent :confused:

2) the quicktime fight when you're jumped while disarming the detonator at the end of the red wire - the sound of knees and punches to your foe are noticeably premature to the blow being visually applied

I've noticed these twice (1st time through 5.1, 2nd time through headset) as I had to restart the game due to it crashing my xbox when trying to load to the level that I got to last night (another issue but I think is resolved). These issues are not game ruining by any means but they will annoy me a little bit if they persist throughout the rest of the game - it raises questions in my head about potential issues with the MP sound.

So has anybody else had this issue on the xbox? if so, any clues as to a solution?

Advertisement