Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NET 1 Broadband

Options
  • 07-01-2012 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I was onto NET 1 this week as I am just not happy with the service that eircom is providing me with. I had an engineer down yesterday and he told me that there would be no problem installing their service. I have heard they are very good. I am the going for 6mb pacakge with phone so I had to also buy the router for as I want to run an xbox 360,PS3 etc anybody had problems using the router on their service. I live in the Manydown Close area of Dundalk anybody from that area have NET 1? Really important I get a reply as I have forms signed up and just about to be sent away. My other choice would be Wimax.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

yeah but being wireless, whats the latency like?

if game playing is your thing I would check that out first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cescdagunner

I am a huge gamer and download a lot as well all legit, a friend of mine has them and he says they are excellent just wanted to know if anybody near me has had them or has them as their ISP.:)

Cant find anything about their latency at all :(

their contention ratio is 15:1 on the package im going for.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Have they a data cap per month? If you download a lot, you could hit it fairly soon.

they say unlimited downloads on their site no caps at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement