Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody seen good owl..

Options
  • 07-01-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Monica around lately? Is she dead or alive? just wonderin is all:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

Godsentme wrote: »
    why???? ya hanging for a quicky or something!! ya would wanna be careful though i heard ya can catch an awful dose of lobsters off her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

She emigrated to the US, just west of Delaware.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

why???? ya hanging for a quicky or something!! ya would wanna be careful though i heard ya can catch caught an awful dose of lobsters off her

:eek: oh ex.... yer an awful man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Heard she was up in portlaois a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I haven't seen her in absolute years. She was real character of Waterford, heard some great stories about her over the years even if half are true you could write a book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

ziedth wrote: »
    I haven't seen her in absolute years. She was real character of Waterford, heard some great stories about her over the years even if half are true you could write a book.

Please share.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Finnbar01 wrote: »
    ziedth wrote: »

Please share.

:D
    I once heard that some fella shouted abuse at her one day as he was driving past. A few weeks later she sees him with his missus in town. She walks up to him, hands him a fiver and said" here is ur change from
    The other night." and then walked away.
    Some revenge if it's true haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

cococoady wrote: »
    I once heard that some fella shouted abuse at her one day as he was driving past. A few weeks later she sees him with his missus in town. She walks up to him, hands him a fiver and said" here is ur change from
    The other night." and then walked away.
    Some revenge if it's true haha

apparently this was common when she caught blokes pointing over and slagging her!! haha

i heard she moved to Cork after some trouble with foreign nationals, but it may just be hearsay

H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

hahaha op thanks for making me remember her. It must be at least 13 years since I saw her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭G S R

I'm from Thurles and I remember hearing stories about Monica from Waterford when I was younger :D

I never knew if she existed or if it was just some made up rumour. It's obviously no a myth anyway. Can't wait to tell a few friends who'll get a right laugh out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

The Bridge has never been the same since:D

Heard she was run out of town last seen round Cork I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ratedR

I remember serving her in the shop I worked in a couple of times back when she was around. It must have been 10 or 11 years ago, I was only 16 or 17.
    She was not a good looking lady, and she was massive. I mean 6ft at least, and a big build. I often wondered had she ever been a man at one stage.

She was probably dutch or danish by the accent. I think the whole thing about her was she was probably the first prostitute around waterford that everyone knew about, and she didn't seem to care who knew.

A few truck drivers that came into the shop at that time had a few stories about her and thought it was all great. All I could think was how fcuking desperate they must have been to get up on her !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

danjo-xx wrote: »
    The Bridge has never been the same since:D

Heard she was run out of town last seen round Cork I believe.

I'd heard about her over the years but got the shock of my life coming over the bridge one day when I saw her with all on display.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

deisemum wrote: »
    I'd heard about her over the years but got the shock of my life coming over the bridge one day when I saw her with all on display.

Know what you mean, was driving thro' Kilmeaden, must have been 10 years or more ago and here she was sitting on one of those low crash barriers just past the Sweep pub as you're heading down towards the creamery- and let's just saw she was sailing close to the mast in regard to her leg position, minus relevant kit, if you know what I mean, wasnt a pretty sight.

But I've also heard sad stories about her, dont know if they're true, in particular incidents involving her line of "work".

Last time I saw her was, believe it or not, was one day I as going to Newry and here she was walking by that hotel, just on the Border, name escapes me, on the old Dundalk - Newry Road before the motorway opened, again was about 10 years ago

As far as I know she was English

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaleB91

Ah lads, i remember when i was like 7 or 8 and hearing my mam talk about her ha can anyone here actually tell me some real stories or they all hear say? Love a good laugh.

DaleB91 wrote: »
    Ah lads, i remember when i was like 7 or 8 and hearing my mam talk about her ha can anyone here actually tell me some real stories or they all hear say? Love a good laugh.

Jaysus Lad, it'll be a brave man who owns up to that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

I remember me and the lads asking her for a kiss years ago haha rummer has it she moved to cork or was killed but then maybe she's hiding

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

Faq wrote: »
    I remember me and the lads asking her for a kiss years ago haha rummer has it she moved to cork or was killed but then maybe she's hiding

Heard more or less the same, moved to Cork and ended up dead down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭fatherbuzcagney

a friend told me that a punter that wouldn't pay for her service one night so she dropped her nickers and made a sh it on his carpet and walked off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

a friend told me that a punter that wouldn't pay for her service one night so she dropped her nickers and made a sh it on his carpet and walked off.

I thought they charge extra for that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

Sure, friend right! :D

dayshah wrote: »
    I thought they charge extra for that?

Depends on the texture and whether it hits the target - carpet would`nt count

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

I was in Bill Martins pub one night and she walked in,wearing very little as usual and decided she wanted to play pool, poor sod holding the table was ****ting himself.

She starting grinding herself against the table and feeling yer mans arse every time he bent over to take a shot,he was like a rabbit caught in the headlights :D

Eventually the barman told her to get out, she gets all stroppy, big argument ensues and she picks up an empty large bottle and fires it straight at the barman, he ducks out of the way and it smashes a mirror behind the bar and she walks out .

Good times:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Was driving from Cork to Dublin a few years ago and turned off at Watergrass hill to get some petrol. There was herself standing on the side of the road obviously looking for some business from the passing motorists/truckers.

Not a pretty sight I tell ya.. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

maybe she,s in hiding to lose all of that extra weight she has on her and a face transplant haha

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

i heard she was dead a few years ago and then one day we were in cork and her big fat arse was walking along by te river lee.

i still would ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I remember talking to someone who worked in the Redbridge petrol station. Monica was walking past, saw they were pointing/laughing at her and came into the shop to abuse them. She grabbed the charity box and threw it. Would have gotten them in the face if it hadn't been chained to the counter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

The best story I heard was from a Taxi driver who's mate on the rank dropped Monica to New Ross for a, *ahem* "business meeting" :eek: and when they got there, she said she wouldn't have the cash til' later that evening. He asked her had she any cash at all, she said no, but opened her legs wide to show she had no knickers on and said; 'you can take it out of that'...

...he said, 'have ya anythin' smaller"!?!!

Lol, not sure if he got paid, but he got told to f*ck off for sure! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

id ride her :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

i still would ;)
    id ride her :cool:

the only conclusion i can draw from the above comments is that billythepig is monica , and if that is so may i commend her on a very apt username

Advertisement