Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

itunes help

• 07-01-2012 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi guys, got a new laptop today. The last one was faulty and I had to restore it a few times. My iphone is now apparently on its 5th computer??? Even though I only ever had it synced to the previous laptop. Maybe because I had to restore factory settings a few times it recognises eachtime as a new computer??
    How do I deactivate the 'other' computers?
    Can I even though it doesn't exist anymore?

Also how do I transfer music from my iphone to itunes now? It keeps telling me that my iphone is synced with another itunes library and do I want to sync it with the new library (which has no music on it).

**Note this is a brand spanking new laptop so no memory on it at all don't wanna lose my tunes. Grrrr Apple :(

Help and thanks in advance

(Sorry if this has been asked before)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭chenguin

If you sign into your itunes account and view your account there is a button there to deauthorise all computers you can then authorise your new laptop as the first computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭trick

chenguin wrote: »
    If you sign into your itunes account and view your account there is a button there to deauthorise all computers you can then authorise your new laptop as the first computer.

Thanks for that. I can't seem to find the button that will authorise my new laptop as the first one. Also still no idea how I can transfer my music from iPod to iTunes???? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

trick wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I can't seem to find the button that will authorise my new laptop as the first one......

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1420

Advertisement