Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

suspender tights

• 07-01-2012 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

hey bought a pair of suspender tights today in river island but iv no idea what to wear with them but i think they look so pretty...any ideas for me :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I've never managed to pull them off :( but there's lots of looks using on them on lookbook here and possibly some nice ideas on polyvore as well here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I wear mine with dresses that are just short enough for the bottom of the suspenders to be seen. They don't work with tight dresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

oh lovin the casual shorts and tshirt look....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I wear mine with a very long black tank top that I wear as a dress (a bandeau skirt would have the same effect), and a really loose tshirt on top.

I've seen them worn with denim cut-offs and boots/cons too and they look really cute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I wear mine with a high waisted black skirt and a cream coloured blouse or t-shirt.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭malene

penneys seem to be sold out of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

malene wrote: »
    penneys seem to be sold out of them.

Penneys in Mullingar have loads in stock.

I wear mine with shorts or highwaisted skirts :)

Advertisement