Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elvery's Pricing

• 07-01-2012 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭

Just to raise awareness of Elvery's pricing, particularly with their sale on.

I recently bought a couple of items on sale there. They both rang in at a sale price that was higher than the sale price advertised. For e.g. a t-shirt stickered for €9 was charged at €13.99, down from €16.99.

When I checked the receipt, the t-shirt's pre-sale price registered as €19.99, and not the tag's €16.99. The item code was correct, so their pricing at the till was wrong.

The same thing happened with another item purchased there (tracksuit bottoms). I went back and got the refund in any case.

Hopefully it was just a once-off, but be vigilant and check your receipts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

Just to raise awareness of Elvery's pricing, particularly with their sale on.

I recently bought a couple of items on sale there. They both rang in at a sale price that was higher than the sale price advertised. For e.g. a t-shirt stickered for €9 was charged at €13.99, down from €16.99.

When I checked the receipt, the t-shirt's pre-sale price registered as €19.99, and not the tag's €16.99. The item code was correct, so their pricing at the till was wrong.

The same thing happened with another item purchased there (tracksuit bottoms). I went back and got the refund in any case.

Hopefully it was just a once-off, but be vigilant and check your receipts.

Where's the rip off? You still paid €9 didn't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

These threads are getting ridiculous.

Advertisement