Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50 MS points?

Options
  • 07-01-2012 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere I can buy or pick up 50 MS points? I need 2400 to get the season pass in Forza 4 and have 2350!! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Nope:p

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

nope, that's what i hate bout MS points, the smallest is 500MSP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

You can only buy them in their allotted amounts as far as I know. That's how they sting you. Think I still have a few on my account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

chin_grin wrote: »
    You can only buy them in their allotted amounts as far as I know. That's how they sting you. Think I still have a few on my account.

Can actually work in your favor though, for example a game comes out and costs 800 points which usually is €9.99 on psn I know there is now way in hell i pay 9.99 for 800 points depending on where you get your points, but yeah for that one time you need an extra 10 points to get something it sucks :D has happened me many a time but sure get 2100 OP you'll use them again some argos are still selling the fifa branded ones for €18 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Thanks all, guess I'll just have to stump up for 500 then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

nope, that's what i hate bout MS points, the smallest is 500MSP

I thought 800 was the lowest you could buy?

deathrider wrote: »
    I thought 800 was the lowest you could buy?

nope, on the marketplace you can buy 500MSPs for €6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Heh I got a code for 160 points the other day, but that was with an offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

nope, on the marketplace you can buy 500MSPs for €6

Not available in the shops though, no?

not as far as i know. It wouldn't be worth their while stocking that little points.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

They're assholes with this MS points crap. Just charge us real money per game so we know exactly what we're paying:mad:

I think it's better with pre-paid cards, at least that way, if my account gets hacked, there'll be no valid credit card details to exploit. I agree that's it's inconvenience for most and having prices in €'s would make much more sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

They're assholes with this MS points crap. Just charge us real money per game so we know exactly what we're paying:mad:

Like I alluded to above a € value is set in stone , where as you have a choice where to buy points, and they can be got much cheaper than the price MS sets. SO it actually works in your favour if you shop clever.

Advertisement