Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does RMA usually take with Hardwareversand.de

Options
  • 07-01-2012 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Sent a faulty gpu back last Friday to Germany. I sent it through normal post as I was told to do so for various reasons, anyway I emailed hardwareversand today and I was a bit worried to see that the faulty iteam had not been registered as "returned" in the returns department. This is probably down to the time of year but I'd just like to get a person who has previously had to RMA with them's opinion on wether this is normal or not! thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

I'm near sure Tea_Bag sent stuff back before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Took me about 2 weeks (including shipping to/from hardwareversand) to receive my replacement graphics card. It might take longer if they decide to send it in for a repair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

About 2-3 weeks from sending to return normally tea had to return 2 gpus and it took 2 weeks I had to return a psu but due to problems with dhl mine took six weeks.

Most of their reps speak english though and are very helpful

I found their rma process very good even with the issue I had

Advertisement