Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Fan Heater Tomorrow ~ My Experience

Options
  • 07-01-2012 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Product_detail_Wk2S_2.jpg

They were selling these about a year ago and I bought one only to find that when I used it the thermostat would not cut out when temp was reached but stayed on.

As it was out of the refund period I did however eventually get a replacement under the warrenty which worked grand the few times I used it but then developed the same fault as above.:(

I did get to keep the old one but would much preferred if the damn thing worked properly in the first place.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

And?

I think they are selling them again this week according to a flyer of theirs, something tells me you wont be quing up to purchase another:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,089 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

And?

I think they are selling them again this week according to a flyer of theirs, something tells me you wont be quing up to purchase another:rolleyes:

It's obvious that the op knows this, as it's mentioned in the post and the thread-title, and is just giving their opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Im sorry, i didnt realise 'Aldi Fan Heater Tomorrow' meant anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,089 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Im sorry, i didnt realise 'Aldi Fan Heater Tomorrow' meant anything.

It was as plain as daylight to me Pablo, me old chum.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Wengeritis ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Ok so one person bought one unit that became faulty last year and it was replaced, I fail to see what the issue is here.

Why even start a thread about this given its a none issue and one unit breaking suggests nothing about the actual product as a whole.

I once bought a slice pan which was gone off, it doesn't mean they are all gone off.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭jmorrisey

Cabaal wrote: »
    Ok so one person bought one unit that became faulty last year and it was replaced, I fail to see what the issue is here.

Why even start a thread about this given its a none issue and one unit breaking suggests nothing about the actual product as a whole.

I once bought a slice pan which was gone off, it doesn't mean they are all gone off.

To be fair to the OP he got a faulty unit had it replaced and the replacement developed the same fault, which suggests that there may be a problem with this model heater in general. ..the bread analogy doesn't really apply

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

This forum is really for current consumer issues. Given that the OP has had resolution, and provided warning, I will close this thread.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement