Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 EA Games age verification

Options
  • 08-01-2012 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

I bought my son FIFA 12 and he went to set himself for the online play. The game asked for a parent to authorize and he rightly put in my email address.

When going to the EA games website to authorise, I was asked to set up an account to approve - which I did. Then I was asked to enter my cerdit card details as age verification.

Before entering, I did a little research and see that EA games was hacked recently and thousands of credit card details were stolen. Needless to say, I'm not giving them my details.

I searched, but could not find, an email address or other contact details to find an alternate approval method.

Can any here offer any help or contact details? Any other ways to get my son authorised?

Many thanks!

Comments

Advertisement