Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of luck for 2012

Options
  • 08-01-2012 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi guys just dropping in to say hi and wish you all the best for 2012.

I get on from time to time and would like to be kept in the clan for as long as possible.
    Weekends are my best time to make it for CW.
    If you need the room and have to remove me i totally understand.
    Anyhow, all the best and see ye around.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

You too man, talk to ya soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Mate you are a corner stone in this clan and would never be removed, we may have to get you to move to the new second clan. we have a lot of new guys looking to move over from the 2nd clan and active members are needed as you know, but apart from that you will always get into my platoon mate ;) and happy new year to you mate .

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

many happy returns to u mate i bet all them silicon enhanced ladies are all over u at this stage which will keep u busy 4 a bit:)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

yeah best wishes Arra , u can comeback into full clan anytime you choose :) but we have a lot of active players for CW so its a bit tricky at the moment untill all settles down

Advertisement