Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any cheaper alternatives to the X11?

Options
  • 08-01-2012 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I had a pair of X11s, they broke, now I'm only using the regular Xbox Live headset, which is less than ideal as I often start talking quietly and people can't hear me.
    Is there any cheaper alternatives I can buy in a shop or is it best just to wait and buy a new pair of X11s when I have the money?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

I had a pair of X11s, they broke, now I'm only using the regular Xbox Live headset, which is less than ideal as I often start talking quietly and people can't hear me.
    Is there any cheaper alternatives I can buy in a shop or is it best just to wait and buy a new pair of X11s when I have the money?

I got a set of Turtlebeach XLC for £16 in gamestop, they are allot better than i thought they would be. i usually play on my Bose speakers but if its late i throw on the turtlebeaches, i couldnt justify the cost of the higher models as i dont use them enough

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

The old wireless mics are very good at picking up low voices, MS released new wireless mics last month and now the old models can be picked up for cheap. I saw one in currys there last week for 25

Advertisement