Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from after hours & galway city forums

Options
  • 08-01-2012 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I have just signed up to boards to nite and as soon as I posted a comment on galway city forum I was deleted from it with a pm from a mod saying that I was banned.then I posted a new thread on after hours and I got a pm from a mod Keithm89 who was calling me someone else And said to stop wasting his time. I told him he was mistaken and that there is no reason I should be banned but sent another pm saying I can report away Mike. And to enjoy my walks around galway and to bring a camera next time.
    So I feel I have being treated very unfairly and I have being mistaken by miss for someone else. So can I please have this problem fixed .

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Stop telling porkies, this is your third account and the other two have been sitebanned, so I'm adding this one to the list as well. The ban on your original account has now been upgraded to permanent btw.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement