Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESL team registration

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

when you join the team please set up your game account also here;

Once you register click you profile on top left and in drop down click SETTINGS
    In settings at bottom under my account you'll see gameaccounts click that
    In type drop down select world of tanks eu and in value beside it put your world of tanks nickname as it is in the game, exactly.

We will be entering tournaments every sat and sun from here on in.

Date: Sun 8th January
    Begin: 15:10 CEST

Check-in: 14:30 CEST
    Late Sign Up: 14:50-15 CEST
    Gameaccount: World of Tanks (EU)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Lads, there was 9 minutes left to confirm for this today, so I took the liberty of doing it (thought you were looking after this Fionn??? Grr...)

Can Paddy / Dan / Ponster / Fionn install me as a team captain as it appears I'm the only one around today that knows what to do

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Lads, there was 9 minutes left to confirm for this today, so I took the liberty of doing it (thought you were looking after this Fionn??? Grr...)

Can Paddy / Dan / Ponster / Fionn install me as a team captain as it appears I'm the only one around today that knows what to do

sry was away am, my uncles mother passed away and my mother was heading to Kerry. I have installed you as team captain

sry was away am, my uncles mother passed away and my mother was heading to Kerry. I have installed you as team captain

No need for an apology man! Hopefully we get ourselves better organised for next week :)

Perfect training for this would surely be Tier 8 company battles?

I propose that anyone that wishes to be involved in the ESL team grinds in a Tier 8 company with us this week, each night you can until we get to a level where we're winning 90% of our company battles.

Sure, we do end up losing a lot of company battles, but that's because we don't do it enough, and aren't organised enough going into them.

I know the tier max level is higher in company battles, but it should give us more of a feel for playing other tier 8's in a relatively small team.

• Advertisement
Advertisement