Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

perth

Options
  • 08-01-2012 3:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hey i have just arrived in perth i am travelling alone looking to meet up with people in the same situation and any help with hostels would be great alot seem to be booked up .any help would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Fremantle is a great friendly spot. Few good hostles here. Im currently in Sundancers. Been here nearly 2 months now. Love the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 acdplumber

thats great im booked into a hostel for the next few nights looks like a kip but will give it a chance might check that one out after thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭LizOHagan

Hello acdplumber

You could try visiting JB Oreillys in Cambridge street and speak to other backpackers or residents about options for hostels or house share. You could also try the Irish Club of WA or the Claddagh Association who may be able to assist.

Enjoy my hometown! Liz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Finishing up work in Sydney then off to Perth solo myself hopefully I can get my regional done!

cool thanks for the help liz . seems to be plenty of work here anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

The Underground Backpackers on Newcastle Street in Northbridge ain't bad, I have been there for the last month, moving to my own gaff friday :) Apart from that I can't say much else, the Shira Lee seems ok as well I have a mate who lives there and has no complaints... Good Luck with the Hunt

thanks mike . whats the places/sites to look into renting app/houses/house share? . going to try and get out of hostels asap

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Hostels are hell man, try gumtree.com.au

Advertisement