Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for analog stick holder(?)

Options
  • 08-01-2012 4:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I saw somewhere but i dont remember where was it ...

anyway it is the parts that u can put it on right or left analog stick and it will grab ur finger to dont loose the stick

did u see that thing somewhere and price?

i wonder how it work ~

every time i play fifa i loose my left analog stick :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

lincminus wrote: »

anyway it is the parts that u can put it on right or left analog stick and it will grab ur finger to dont loose the stick

i wonder how it work ~

There's a few different products you can get. Personally, I use FPS CQB Freaks with additional rubberised caps for added grip. The FPS Freaks can be got at www.limex360.co.uk and the "caps4stix" can be got on ebay.

There's a number of different styles of FPS freaks, I think the ones you want are called FPS Speed Freaks.

Anyway, hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭lincminus

i wonder how it work ~

There's a few different products you can get. Personally, I use FPS CQB Freaks with additional rubberised caps for added grip. The FPS Freaks can be got at www.limex360.co.uk and the "caps4stix" can be got on ebay.

There's a number of different styles of FPS freaks, I think the ones you want are called FPS Speed Freaks.

Anyway, hope this helps.

thank u for thread

its similar dat u said.

im looking for some stuffs which is grabbing my finger not a rubber

OH YEAH
    u r the man!
    i was looking for this: )

did u use it before?

OH YEAH
    u r the man!
    i was looking for this: )

did u use it before?

Not into racing games, which these suit. I assume it's for racing games that you want them?

However, I've used all the other Kontrol Freek products at some stage are they are generally very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

Thanks to all for reply
    i wanted to use it as multi purpose hehe
    ill check it
    thx

Thanks to all for reply
    i wanted to use it as multi purpose hehe
    ill check it
    thx

I don't think that would suit as a multi-purpose attachment. It would severely limit your movements other than on the X axis.

My advice, first get the rubberised caps, you'll be amazed at how much difference they make.

They wear out so pick up a few at a time to save on shipping costs, as the caps themselves are really cheap.

Only go for the black type, as they are soft. The red type are cheaper but much harder and thus don't offer near as much added grip.

I bought loads about a year ago and gave them to mates as presents, they all loved them and constantly hassle me for more because they've worn them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Yep those caps are great, loads of grip using them. Worth a try for the price!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Love the graphics on that website.

• Advertisement
Advertisement