Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i am old !!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

Just turned 26 :( It's definitely true though, I'm now afraid of a hangover and I think everyone's a cun't . Definition of Old really ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I wish I was 26 years OLD

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

70...26, same thing tbh. You're old. Hey oldie, get out of the way, young people are trying to live here, go sit in an armchair and moan you old freak!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

I find it really irritating when young people (such as myself ;)) complain about feeling old. You're not! Shut up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Even his wife thought this was ****ing sick at the time calling him a dirty old man... Who is this pervert?

His name's Fergie Olver and the show is "Just like Mom".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fergie_Olver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Yes you are in fact old.... by the standards of children. You're judging yourself off the comments of someone younger and less experienced than you. Your sister still has to do some maturing. You should feel stupid for letting her upset you! 26 is not old, just old to people who haven't fully grown up yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭sophieblake

I am in my 40's and do not consider myself old. I feel very young at heart. I have a good job, happy family and great social life. I sometimes miss the way fellas look at women, I notice I am kinda invisible to men now, but really so what. If my ego was to depend on that I would be a pretty sad person.
    26 is in your prime so stop worrying and start living.

Advertisement