Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Borgen [** Spoilers **]

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭brian_t

Borgen (OS)
    23:00
    (S1/EP1)

Decency in the Middle: New Series: The final countdown toward Election Day is full of surprises on multiple fronts as Denmark prepares for parliamentary elections. Birgitte Nyborg, facing her first election as party leader, decides at the last minute to head in her own direction. The question is whether the voters will reward or punish her for this change of course.
    http://www.tg4.ie/tv-listings/tv-listings.html?date=2014-01-30

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

Watched the first episode tonight - have to say I was very impressed - will be tuning in again

Birgite Nybor is great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Watched the first episode tonight - have to say I was very impressed - will be tuning in again

Birgite Nybor is great
    It's a great show.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I wonder if TG4 will just show all 3 series back to back? With boxsets and what not will people wait months between series, especially when it's already aired on BBC as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭Eurovisionmad

Kasper Juul will be presenting this years Eurovision! I hope he reverts to his 2bd season hair ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭sallybongers

Does anyone know where/how I can watch Borgen from the beginning. Preferably online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Just finished season 2, didn't know there was a third one. Cool!

Love it, I especially like the complexity of Kasper and the PM. I'd vote for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

See Kasper moved up into a new sphere of entertainment :pac: co presenting the Eurovision!

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Season 3 starts this Thursday on TG4, for anyone that missed it on BBC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

Does anyone know where/how I can watch Borgen from the beginning. Preferably online?

Me too.

I was hoping TG4 would run it again before season 3.

I think we'll have to wait until Netflix get it - though I'm still waiting for The Killing III.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭brian_t

Roadkill starts this evening on BBC1. It's a political thriller staring Hugh Laurie.
    Sidse Babett Knudsen plays his secret lover.

She was interviewed in yesterdays Times. Apparently she does not do nude scenes. But more importantly she mentioned that there is a fourth season of Borgen coming, probably 2022.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I'm on season 2 of my rewatch.
    Still great.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

I'm a bit gutted Kasper Juul won't be back :(

Maybe a triumphant return in Season 5? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

pinkypinky wrote: »
    I'm on season 2 of my rewatch.
    Still great.
    I haven't rewatched for years but feel a mighty urge to now.
    Cannot wait for S4 :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,519 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Was looking around earlier for any news on when this might be coming up. Mostly UK articles. However, it looks like it started in Denmark in Feb (IMDB and elsewhere differ) and we'll have to wait until it finishes locally before it reaches Netflix.

There is a least a teaser to keep us going in the meantime.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

They have shown 6 of the 8 episodes in Denmark.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,519 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Imagine if the other seasons didn't exist and we were starting here - just thinking of marketing, not quality. Damn, this is a good trailer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,337 ✭✭✭CoBo55

Watched 2 episodes last night, not overly impressed tbh. The dubbed voiceovers make it very difficult to follow. The yank telling the woman what to do is a ridiculous storyline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Just watched the first episode there. Everyone seems to have aged quite a bit. Has it really been that long since we last had Borgen? Probably.

Not quite as gripping as Borgen at its best but iirc the quality was slipping by the time series 3 came out. Still, happy to comfort watch and see how it plays out. Katrine starts off looking very happy personally and professionally so you just know that's not gonna last. And "Troels" joins the cast. The son is already irritating. I can't even remember how series 3 ended.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭pjcb

not sure i even finished watching the last season it went off the boil so much

Advertisement