Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protective case for sony experia play.

Options
  • 08-01-2012 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    My son got one of these for christmas. I cant seem to find a protective case in bricks and mortar outlets and am dubious about buying one online. ( after many ipad protectors which dont bloody fit) does anyone have any reccomendations. The main thing would be that the screen can still slide out for games. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dclewis

pred racer wrote: »
    Hi.
    My son got one of these for christmas. I cant seem to find a protective case in bricks and mortar outlets and am dubious about buying one online. ( after many ipad protectors which dont bloody fit) does anyone have any reccomendations. The main thing would be that the screen can still slide out for games. Thanks.

You wont get one in a bricks and mortar shop. I searched for months for one. Eventually I got my one from mobilefun in England over the web. I dont have the link to hand. Its made by otterbox. it cost me 35 euro. It's decent enough bit does add a bit of weight to it. There is another one you can get which is lighter but it doesnt have dust covers for the earphone and charger holes. I cant think of the name of this one. But a simple search on google would find it.

Advertisement