Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'Update All' issue in app store

• 08-01-2012 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, having a bit of an issue on my iphone I hope you can help me out with or point me in the right direction with.

Every time I go into the update section of the appstore on the phone and click 'Update All' I keep getting hit with the pop-up message:

"Cannot Download there is not enough available storage to download these items. you can manage your storage in settings."

If I go into settings the total storage is of course 5Gb and with 2Gb available, the loaded list that comes up has me down at 11.1Gb used. I take it I need to remove the apps here from a checklist somewhere else as when I go in I only have the option to delete the app.

Any help would be really apreciated,

Thanking you in advance.

Edit: It's a 3Gs on 5.0.1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

Shameless one off bump :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

One of the apps must be very large. Try updating then one by one.

Thanks for the reply, I had started doing that but I was just hoping there was something I had to check/uncheck in a menu somewhere, cheers anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭elgriff

aoshea83 wrote: »
    Hi guys, having a bit of an issue on my iphone I hope you can help me out with or point me in the right direction with.

Every time I go into the update section of the appstore on the phone and click 'Update All' I keep getting hit with the pop-up message:

"Cannot Download there is not enough available storage to download these items. you can manage your storage in settings."

If I go into settings the total storage is of course 5Gb and with 2Gb available, the loaded list that comes up has me down at 11.1Gb used. I take it I need to remove the apps here from a checklist somewhere else as when I go in I only have the option to delete the app.

Any help would be really apreciated,

Thanking you in advance.

Edit: It's a 3Gs on 5.0.1

Think you are getting mixed up. When you say you have 5gb of storage with 2 available, i bet you are talking about iCloud. Go to settings, general, about and check you capacity. I would guess it is very low, and thus you cant fit your updates. Happened to me a little while ago. You need to delete some songs, or a big app, or move some of your photos/videos off the phone onto your PC to free up space.

The iCloud is just a back up, and won't affect how much space you have on your device for apps etc.

Cheers guys got it sorted, needed to delete an app or two, namely CineXplayer, strange, only had this problem after updating to 5.0.1

• Advertisement
Advertisement