Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry lads

Options
  • 08-01-2012 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey ladies!

I am now at the airport, on my way downunder. I wish I could have been on teamspeak, and said goodbye to all of you personally, but the last few weeks have been quite, lets say hectic (or you can use, horrendous, ****e or crap, whatever suits you ;). But im now on my way, and hope to speak to you guys soon enough. Not sure how much lag there will be, but teamspeak should be ok.

Best of luck to all of you,

hugs and kissses,

Versus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

versusmc wrote: »
    Hey ladies!

I am now at the airport, on my way downunder. I wish I could have been on teamspeak, and said goodbye to all of you personally, but the last few weeks have been quite, lets say hectic (or you can use, horrendous, ****e or crap, whatever suits you ;). But im now on my way, and hope to speak to you guys soon enough. Not sure how much lag there will be, but teamspeak should be ok.

hugs and kissses,

Versus

Enjoy mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

best of luck down there mate hope you got zippers on your pockets so your money doesn't keep falling out in that upside down side of the world ...now who is going to keep stealing me medals..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Best of luck vers,hope to speak o ya at some stage on TS

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

versusmc wrote: »
    Hey ladies!

hugs and kissses,

Versus

Aahhhhh me auld mate, ill miss ya but best of luck down under, hope you get on great and leave those Sheila's alone ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

GL in Aus versus. with you in Aus and arrawin in the states, we now have all times zones covered

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Diotoir

man i miss you already its not the same game without you bro but kac is getting me a puppy so hopfully it has a big wet nose like you hope you do well buddy and we will talk soon ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Arrawin

Good luck to you verses, i enjoyed the many many games i played with ya pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Arrawin wrote: »
    Good luck to you verses, i enjoyed the many many games i played with ya pal.

I echo that Arrawin, as i miss the many game i played with you too mate.

Advertisement