Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ops Vs MW3

Options
  • 08-01-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hey,
    i'm not really big into shooter games so i was looking for peoples advice/opinions on this.
    i'm thinking of buying one of these but i want to know am i better off going for black ops (i knows is older but i've heard the gameplay is better) or for MW3 (which i assume will have more noobs like me online because its newer)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Personally, I would go with Black Ops. It is a fairer game, well developed and has a lot of features that MW3 does not have.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭BARRETT.50BMG

MW3 is a game that you will feel constantly cheated playing. BLOPS is notmuch better, but it is a more balanced and enjoyable experience!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Actually prefer mw3 multiplayer.Improvements have and still are being made to it. On the single player side though, much preferred black ops.Found it abit longer and put together much better.
    Reckon you could be better off with mw3 though, as not sure if many are still playing black ops online.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

mw3 is alot better, blackops was a poor game, same as world at war. cod4 was the best cod

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

You should get Black Ops IMO. Fewer connection/lag issues, more features. Plenty of n00bs still playing it aswell seeing as many or most of the more experienced campaigners have moved on to MW3.

• Advertisement
Advertisement