Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

August Repeats?

Options
  • 08-01-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks!

Just wondering if any of you might know how much the August repeats cost in the event of me failing any of these exams. I'm not feeling particularly confidant :o Have asked a few people on my course but nobody seems to know for sure.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

€50, fifty, or fiddy, euro.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Thanks Konfusion, I definitely need it! :p

Is that per exam yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Nay, it's just 50 regardless of how many exams you have, payable by postal order, bank draft or cheque only. (I speak from experience haha :o)

"A repeat application form will automatically be sent out with your transcript. This must be completed and returned to: The Examinations Office, Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, together with the repeat examination fee of €50"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Brill stuff, here's hoping I won't need to pay it! :D

Advertisement