Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prick Blocked me in

Options
  • 08-01-2012 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

I went to get my car this morning and some prick blocked me in :mad:

snow.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

haha very good

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Ok I caught up with the prick that blocked me in, I went to his house last night and confronted him in the garden, he got all tensed up when he saw me even though I recon he was expecting trouble as he had what only could be described as a WW2 Germen Helmet on him. When I mentioned he blocked me in he went all red and started to look excited. Tried in vain to calm him down and had to hit him a few slaps with a shovel as he got a rush of blood to the head and all his veins were starting to show and was looking like he meant business as he got all big headed with me.

Penis_from_snow.jpg

Went back this morning for a look as I knocked him stone cold, let’s just say he won’t be blocking anyone else in any time soon. I’ll give him one thing though, he was a big lad and had balls, as it took a few belts to knock him.

2398955730-1.jpg

Advertisement