Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

120kph at Carrigtwohill westbound

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Especially the ones driving big Luxobarges....:pac:

Hoi to you too! :mad::mad::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Nikster

Saturday is my regular day for driving to the city and I was absolutely DELIGHTED this morning to see 120kph signs

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

The job. Are they in the same place?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Nikster

dahamsta wrote: »
    The job. Are they in the same place?
    They are in the same place. Just at the Carrig slip road. Now I don't have to feel nervous about driving at 120kph. I felt very iffy about it when the signs weren't there to guarantee it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Heading east, they also moved the end of the 120 stretch in to the carrig slip road. There's still one of the "100km/h in 400m" signs, but the 100km/h stetch is about 100m after it now.

• Advertisement

Didn't they do those eastbound signs some time back?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Didn't seem to make a difference on my commute this morning. Still a load of dopes doing 100kph or less in the overtaking lane holding everyone up :(

Use your machine guns!

Advertisement