Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Vendettas

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

In before move to DRP.

The thread was cleaned up.
    You got a warning, you ignored it.
    You got a second warning, and ignored that too.
    Then you started aping the mod's use of bold font. That's just childish.

I don't know what your issue with the mod is off-line, but your posting-style in that thread today would probably have got you banned in every other forum too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Mister Dread

In before move to DRP.

The thread was cleaned up.
    You got a warning, you ignored it.
    You got a second warning, and ignored that too.
    Then you started aping the mod's use of bold font. That's just childish.

I don't know what your issue with the mod is off-line, but your posting-style in that thread today would probably have got you banned in every other forum too.
    What is DRP?

I heeded the warning and just posted according to the charter. The bold thing was automatic. The offline thing goes back years. We barely know each other but I was with his now wife for a few months and that grates with him.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

What is DRP?

I heeded the warning and just posted according to the charter. The bold thing was automatic.

Dispute Resolution Process. The forum for it is here, if you want to appeal your ban: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1397

I'd imagine you posted something that you knew had already been deleted. Then you made cheeky replies to an on-thread instruction. Clear-cut in my book. Nothing to do with anything off-line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Mister Dread

Dispute Resolution Process. The forum for it is here, if you want to appeal your ban: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1397

I'd imagine you posted something that you knew had already been deleted. Then you made cheeky replies to an on-thread instruction. Clear-cut in my book. Nothing to do with anything off-line.
    CHeers for that link. I give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I'd say this can be closed so. OP banned for abusive PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

What happens when you know a mod in real life and they take out some offline grievance online.

I have no idea who you are
    What is DRP?
    The offline thing goes back years. We barely know each other but I was with his now wife for a few months and that grates with him.

Does it?I'm not married so I think you may be somewhat confused
    MugMugs wrote: »
    I'd say this can be closed so. OP banned for abusive PM.

I think it can too.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement