Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Being an old age pensioner

• 08-01-2012 7:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭

Are you looking forward to it so you don't have to get up in the morning and go to work? Must say right now it appeals to me although I wouldn't like it that parents, relatives, friends etc could be dead by then.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I'm looking forward to wearing pants that go all the way up to my armpits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

I'm looking forward to walking around smelling like a piece of rotten fish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

El Weirdo wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to wearing pants that go all the way up to my armpits.

and colouring them yellow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Free drugs and nappies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Ha ha. Enjoy your early morning alarm calls, rush to work, and hassle from the boss. I hope you have many more years of employment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

ffs this is interesting.

Advertisement