Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for waxing in Sligo town?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

And the following one is to slate it. Lol- backfired!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭sari

That's a bit suspicious alright. I didn't mean to slate it that bad but I've been there twice and both times I left disappointed. They butchered my eyebrows!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

sari wrote: »
    That's a bit suspicious alright. I didn't mean to slate it that bad but I've been there twice and both times I left disappointed. They butchered my eyebrows!!

I do go there occasionally because of the convenience - they're grand, the staff have always been nice and polite.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

At the risk of being banned for advertising, I would just like to say that my waxing salon is the best around. And even though I may not be a "qualified" professional and have no experience and may have hidden cameras in the room (for your security), there's no reason not to suspect to think I wouldn't be able to wax yer nethers carry out the task in a polite and professional manner.

www.waxymcplazaswavin-n-shavinemporium.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭sari

Sounds great plazaman, I especially like the idea of cameras gives an added sense of security :)

Also agree that the staff in Bernie's were lovely, just wasn't happy with the waxing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 KKim123

sari wrote: »

Sorry only seeing these posts now. No honestly a genuine post. Im in my final year and went to a few others in sligo cause I dont get back to Dublin much. Ive only gone to get legs waxed so don't know about anything else but all I can say is other salons ive gone into town were nothing but rude to me and I found it a bit akward. Bernies salon always lovely to me and always get the good 4 weeks out it. Not trying to slate anyone but always think its nice for a place to get recognition it deserves working in a shop myself all u hear is complaints so thought I'd post here when I saw it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I got my eyebrows waxed in Bernies, she was friendly but I wouldn't go back. Wasn't asked what I wanted done and ended up with nearly all my eyebrows gone. I was in and out in about two minutes.

Advertisement