Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Club M like? (its in blooms hotel, temple bar i think...) age group etc

Options
  • 08-01-2012 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

i want to find somewhere for my 18th (we're all 18-19 so ID isn't a problem) what's a good place to go? What's the atmosphere and age group like at club M?

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Last time I was there was a couple of years ago but afaik it's an older vibe really.. late 20's/30's.. chart music.. bit of a meat market..

Wouldn't be too far off Coppers tbh..

May be different now.. I'm open to correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Is Club M not over 20's?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

The last time I went was 23 or so years ago. I had a VIP members card which allowed me to the VIP area where there was a jacuzzi.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

Haven't been to club M in years. If your going with a groups of 18-21 I'd try the Palace on Camden Street or D2 on Harcourt Street. They seem to have young crowds. Both a fairly big and I thought the doormen were sound enough. Last time I was in D2 the DJ was awful. Kept changing the music. R&B, pop, indie, 80s, 90s, etc. He'd play 2 songs then switched. Dancefloor was fairly empty most of the night.

I love Whelans on Camden street! You could try there but it's an older crowd.
    Clearl wrote: »
    i want to find somewhere for my 18th (we're all 18-19 so ID isn't a problem) what's a good place to go? What's the atmosphere and age group like at club M?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

con1982 wrote: »
    Haven't been to club M in years. If your going with a groups of 18-21 I'd try the Palace on Camden Street or D2 on Harcourt Street. They seem to have young crowds. Both a fairly big and I thought the doormen were sound enough. Last time I was in D2 the DJ was awful. Kept changing the music. R&B, pop, indie, 80s, 90s, etc. He'd play 2 songs then switched. Dancefloor was fairly empty most of the night.

I love Whelans on Camden street! You could try there but it's an older crowd.

Palace is over 19's on a Thursday and over 20's on Friday/Saturday so wouldn't be for them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement