Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ec Questions for Revision

Options
  • 08-01-2012 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Right guys, the mocks are in 4 weeks! :eek:

Just wondering would have any website where I could get revision questions for Home Ec? The book we have (Blue and red one) doesn't have any questions in it and I don't have the work book. I don't really want to do exam questions until the real thing... All I want is short questions to help with my revision

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Anybody?? How do ye revise for Home Ec?? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 adam777

I think the best possible way for any subject is to do questions out of Exam Papers, it helps prepare you for Exam situations in terms of answering questions. If you don't have the work book then your only other option is to go to examinations.ie and doing short answers from the papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭happywithlife

'blue and red' book - is that lifelines? there is a workbook with that but if you inherited a 2nd hand book you may not have gotten the workbook -
    look at the publisher's name on the book and ring them or email them and they should sort you out with a workbook if that is what you really want.
    or just ask your teacher - most of them have plenty of spare workbooks left in the home ec room over the years - you may be able to borrow one from her.
    but i would also recommend using the actual papers - that is the best way of preparing for the actual layout of questions etc.
    look up the state examinations commission website for the old marking schemes if you get stuck answering a question.
    and if you don't want to write into the section a 's of your own set of papers for now, just download and print off sections a's from the sec website and practice on those.
    hth good luck studying!! remember its not always what you know, but how you write it down!!

Advertisement