Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Everton - Wed 11th 19:45

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Ormus wrote: »
    I was starting to think VdV was too much of a luxury recently,

It's the bad players who are the luxury..... ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Love this stat from BBC :)
    BBC wrote:
    Victory over Everton earned Spurs their eighth clean sheet of the season, the same total as the whole of last season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Kiith wrote: »
    Love this stat from BBC :)

that is a great stat and really important

friedal has a lot to do with it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

yiddo59 wrote: »
    It's the bad players who are the luxury..... ;)

True, but when VdV has a bad game the team seems to suffer more cos his free role makes him disappear completely from the game.

If he stays as fit as he was last night he is a class act.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Thought Modric would have been withdrawn earlier as to save the legs as much as possible.

Agree with other poster who said Parker should be given the weekend off too and let livermore start again. We need parker at 100% for the trip to Manchester.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

great win last night,thank cahill for ekottos goal,eight clean sheets is fantastic form and a few mor now will keep us up there,adebeyor really needs to start finishing missing alot of chances but always dangerous.cant wait for Wolves game 9 of us heading over ,alll those yaers of sloppy defending I hope are firmly behind us.COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

I agree that Livermore had a fine game. However it was the first time in a while that I thought he did very well. One swallow does not make a summer. Will be there as well for the Wolves game and hoping that he proves me wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

WHL wrote: »
    I agree that Livermore had a fine game. However it was the first time in a while that I thought he did very well. One swallow does not make a summer. Will be there as well for the Wolves game and hoping that he proves me wrong

Is it just me or are people being overly critical of Livermore. What has the young lad ever done so wrong? Give the lad a break and get behind him, its not his fault that Sandro and Parker are injured, nor his fault that he is not the same quality as them. I personally think he is a good young lad who gives his all as part of the squad.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I don't think it's that we were being critical of him, we just didn't think that he was good enough to slot into a midfield position usually filled by Parker or Sandro.

Advertisement