Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Zafira Load compartment cover

Options
  • 08-01-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi
    I was looking to buy a opel zafira. I went to see a club model zafira recently and noticed there was no "LOAD COMPARTMENT COVER". The dealer told me they don't come with them. Does anyone know if this is true? I have seen them on other zafira's. Do you have to buy them separately?

Thanks
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,449 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

They're stored under the middle row seats on the original model, I'd assume the current model is the same, given that they made no changes to the Flex7 system

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

they do come with them.....that bloke was lying to you..if you go back to him and tell you will buy the car off him but only if you get the boot cover, he will get you one. very strange that he told you that they didnt come with the car tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

My 2006 Zafira Club came with one as standard.

1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e26336cc58e532aa98ad7076ec4358f03ab3df.jpg

Here's some info from the owners manual

manual1.png

manual2.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 SANDYCISCO34

Hi
    Thanks all for the advice. I also notice the car didn't have carpet over the 2 seats in the back. I'm probably being a bit petty but when I paying the amount of money, I expect to get everything that comes with car in some sort of condition

Thanks
    Paul

The carpet is an accessory. probably not that practical if youre using the 2 rear seats or 1 rear seat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

colm_mcm wrote: »
    The carpet is an accessory. probably not that practical if youre using the 2 rear seats or 1 rear seat

It's a total pain as it fills the remaining boot space !!

Advertisement