Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking of getting broadband

Options
  • 08-01-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

hi.im not very happy with my current broadband provider(wireless),so i think i will go eircom route
    i am curently renting house wich i am thinking getting broadband.Do i need landlord written permision?
    also this house never had phone line conection.Cables for phone are in the house.Its relatively new estate.
    How long it takes from first call to eircom customer service, down to first open website on laptop on active broadband?
    What speed should i expect(according ngb map, my town is not ngb ready)?
    How much it will cost for conection,setup?
    if im not happy with speed can i cancel contract without payin penalties within first month?
    i just dont want to get caught,i. cancel my exsisting broadband and then find out that eircom broadband is much worse.

p.s. i live in bunclody,co wexford

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Mandzhalas wrote: »
    hi.im not very happy with my current broadband provider(wireless),so i think i will go eircom route
    i am curently renting house wich i am thinking getting broadband.Do i need landlord written permision?
    also this house never had phone line conection.Cables for phone are in the house.Its relatively new estate.
    How long it takes from first call to eircom customer service, down to first open website on laptop on active broadband?
    What speed should i expect(according ngb map, my town is not ngb ready)?
    How much it will cost for conection,setup?
    if im not happy with speed can i cancel contract without payin penalties within first month?
    i just dont want to get caught,i. cancel my exsisting broadband and then find out that eircom broadband is much worse.

p.s. i live in bunclody,co wexford

Hi Mandzhalas,

Can you private message me with the full address of the premisis you are moving into andI can look into the broadband availability for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement