Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where are the examination centres?

Options
  • 09-01-2012 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

as the title says and in addition to this i am in first yr and havnt a notion as to where to go. Am in kevin st and have an exam tommorow in 613. Any help appreciated :)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm in the same boat. If anyone could enlighten me as to where the pillar room is it would be a great help!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭00MARTZ00

when you enter the main entrance to kevin st main building there is normally a notice board directly in front of you with details of exam times and places for each course code. regarding the pillar rooms? sorry mate but i havnt got a clue where that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭noddy78779

00MARTZ00 wrote: »
    when you enter the main entrance to kevin st main building there is normally a notice board directly in front of you with details of exam times and places for each course code. regarding the pillar rooms? sorry mate but i havnt got a clue where that is!

Ok phew.. Cheers mate! Saved me some worry. Now time for me to get back to cramming :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. If anyone could enlighten me as to where the pillar room is it would be a great help!

http://www.for.ie/default.asp?p=prm

Google suggests its beside the Gate Theatre :)

Advertisement