Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from town to Newcastle.

Options
  • 09-01-2012 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭

Want to head out to the Newcastle area tomorrow evening by bus!

Would I be right in saying that the 4 or 5 brings you out in that direction?

Now what I really need to know is where is the closest the bus will take me to Topaz at the junction of Seamus Quirke Rd?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

You would be correct, aye.
    The bus drives right past that Topaz, I think the handiest place to hope out is beside the Centra on your left hand side as you approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Perfect! Thank you!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Want to head out to the Newcastle area tomorrow evening by bus!

Would I be right in saying that the 4 or 5 brings you out in that direction?

Now what I really need to know is where is the closest the bus will take me to Topaz at the junction of Seamus Quirke Rd?

Thanks!

Yep.

EDIT :
    Ficheall's advice above is better than what I was going to suggest.
    No need to confuse things !

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Route 4w - Newcastle is best.

5w - Rahoon gets you close-ish too.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gold Leaf Tea

The no 5 will drop you about a 5 minute walk from Topaz, it stops near isupply, the 4 will drop you directly opposite Topaz.

• Advertisement
Advertisement