Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hewers in nightclubs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Was meetin this one the other night(average at best) but anyway meetin her go over to the couch and she goes and starts unbuckling my belt.

giz her number, she sounds good to go , free of catholic shame and embracing her sexuality like a good woman should

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Haha ye a meet is just a meet tho, Its not like im goin around givin lick outs(yuk)

So which teenage disco was it then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,880 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Was meetin this one the other night(average at best) but anyway meetin her go over to the couch and she goes and starts unbuckling my belt....hate that stuff, no place for it in a nightclub you idiot! What a sad exuse for a girl. More self respect needed.

Am I wrong?

Sounds like somebody has "caught the ghey"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I love these threads about Copper's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Which one in Tallafornia are you then?

Excellent comment, sir Defiler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I love these threads about Copper's

Credit where credit is due, sounds more like it s Wesley on JC results night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Was meetin this one the other night(average at best) but anyway meetin her go over to the couch and she goes and starts unbuckling my belt....hate that stuff, no place for it in a nightclub you idiot! What a sad exuse for a girl. More self respect needed.

Am I wrong?

what age are you ten

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Shuld'a let her feel you up, Youd'a enjoyed it...

Although, She was most likely a man..

But don't worry that man would have a job..

In a church!

Oh yeah.. OP, that wasn't a nightclub, that was a creche.. And you weren't drinking.. I'd put Rouphies in your bottle again.. I'm sorry.. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

To be honest OP, I find your calling the lady a 'hewer' objectionable. It's a really disgusting word with which to describe any woman. I'm sure if you had of tried a little harder you could have been more articulate and then perhaps I might have cared what you had said.

Exactly OP. Its HOOR. This is a Hewer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=tanja+hewer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

She's a randomer I just met in there, I'm not gonna lecture her over at the couches, when she realised she was getting nowhere she got up and left.

Man gives up getting his hole from average looking girl in Niteclub.

I have me doubts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭exador

Not sure if this is the right place but here goes:

err Found:"Boy scout belt - Size 40'

Call Sinead...anytime... waiting on your call ..1850 696969

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Am I wrong?

You sound like a great catch yourself ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭YBTurbo

thats nice

Mrs Browne I presume ;)

ETA: I'd leave her off, and blow if all over her face.... Maybe take her back to mine and do really naughty things. If she has no respect for herself, Why should I?

BUT, Not in a million years would I ever go out with someone who wanked me off in a night club or similiar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,522 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Am I wrong?

Ah the weekly EdenHazard thread about a 'pulling' related incident :rolleyes:

Thank fcuk the schools are back this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Its what I do best mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

fjsanchez wrote: »
    It was a free ****, and you passed it down. Shame on you. You probably ruined her night.

Handjobs, taking the work out of ****, that's the American dream.

OP should have simply said, "no thanks, I brought my own."

Also if it was a guy kissing a girl and he slipped his unwanted hand up her skirt oh man the insults hurled would be worse than "hewer" :D